Costs: £80.00 per Learner - Classroom
The Food Safety Level 2 qualification is the accepted minimum standard for those who work in the catering and food industries. It covers a wide range of subjects to ensure that all members of staff maintain a high level of cleanliness in the workplace and actively prevent the contamination of food.
• An introduction to food safety
• Microbiological hazards
• Contamination hazards and controls
• Food poisoning and its control
• Personal hygiene
• Design of food premises and equipment
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Food pests and control
• Food safety management from purchase to service
• Food safety law and enforcement
Everybody responsible for the preparation, serving or delivery of food requires this qualification as a minimum standard.
Course Duration - 1 Day
Assessment Method - Multiple Choice examination
Qualification Expiry - 3 years.
Website was built with Mobirise